Please reach out to us for:
- Assist with your research on Asian American history in Houston.
- Contribute 90 minutes of your time for an oral history interview with us.
- Recommend your Asian American friend for an interview with us.
- Donate materials (family archives, photos, records, artworks, etc.) related to the Asian American history in Houston, which are kept under climate-controlled storage at the Woodson Research Center, Fondren Library at Rice University.
6100 Main St (Rice University)
Fondren Library, Office 531,
Houston, TX 77005
Interviewees will need to submit the following:
1) a clear headshot photograph;
2) a completed consent form;
3) a cookbook recipe of your choice (e.g. from your grandmother) and its consent form;
4) a timeline/bio, and/or a resume.
To download a consent form, learn more about the oral history interview format, or for more information, follow this link.